June Calendar Coming Soon!
Are you a DIY Project Loving, Outgoing Creative who has Service Industry Experience?
We have the job for you!
Urban Craft Co is looking for friendly, smart, people-loving individuals who have a passion for creating and a track record of success in the service industry.
Match this description? We invite you to apply to Join Urban as part-time Creative Assistant; a Team Member who to helps patrons at our Project Workshops, events and assists with other Urban Craft Co duties.
Urban Craft Co. is a creative entertainment. Our slogan “Socialize, Sip & Create” covers it all: Urban Craft Co crafters make DIY projects, enjoy libations and have a great time while doing both.
Responsibilities May Include:
– Providing excellent customer service to all patrons
– Checking customers into Project Socials
– Welcoming patrons and directing them as needed
– Handing out project kits and tools
– Acting as a “Project Assistant” to patrons in the shop, giving tips and tricks to customers to ensure each patron leaves happy with a successful project
– Bringing a sense of liveliness to events
– Acting as a bartender when needed
– Shop set-up and clean-up
– Responsible liquor service, including beer, wine and cocktails
– Working various daytime retail hours and normal night and weekend hours
– Inventory assistance
– Available nights and weekends (specifically Saturday)
– Service industry experience (server or bartender preferred)
– 21 years or older
– Friendly and outgoing personality
– Responsible self-starter
– Problem solver
– Must love all things Art, Design and D.I.Y. related
– TIPS (Responsible Alcohol Service) Certification
To apply, please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org(application requirements):
– Cover letter (or cover email)
– Picture of a DIY, art or design project you have completed
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.